Monday, October 17, 2011

Different beauty


I have finally decided to start my own blog. I don't have a clear picture what I want to write about... will it be only about photos ? Probably no, as there is so much more: hiking, trips, whole Greece, Poland and still more... I guess there will be a little bit of everything.
First big challenge was the title itself, but finally I came up with very sophisticated: “Photos from Patras, Greece, and many other...” to possibly cover anything I would like to write about in the future. To explain a bit: Patras is now my home town, Greece my home country, but I will also go back in time to old trips and photos from all over the Europe, and to my real home city of Lodz in Poland, where I was born, so “many other” applies to “many other places” and “many other topics” as well.


 
For the first post, I have chosen one of my favorite photos from Patras. I took it somewhere in September 2010, while I was wondering around the city, on the back of the main bus station. I don't fully understand the “story” of painting... I leave it up to You... but the size  really makes an impression. 

 
Photo details: NIKON D70s, Aperture priority, f 1/9, 1/400s, -0.7EV, f=52mm (for 35mm), GIMP software

No comments:

Post a Comment